2022 AIA Central MA Scholarship Program
We are expanding our scholarship program this year!
We have partnered with AIA National to match $1,500 in scholarship grants. So, this year we are offering:
Two $500 scholarships to full/part time students in an architectural program at a community college or a technical college.
And two $1000 scholarships to a full-time student in an architectural degree program at an NAAB accredited college.
Scholarship award funds will be credited to the winning students’ college account for tuition payment and/or educational material costs. The AIA CM Scholarship Awards Committee selects the recipients and will notify award winners by Friday, September 16, 2022.
- Students Apply by August 18
- Materials Due by August 19
- Award Status Notification by September 16
Award Recipients will be featured in the AIA CM Newsletter plus receive an invitation to attend an AIA Central Massachusetts event program
Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited school pursuing studies in architecture and meet at least one of the following requirements:
· A Massachusetts resident attending an accredited U.S. College of Architecture or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program
· A student studying architecture full-time at a Massachusetts College or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program AND a U.S. Resident
· Employed by a Firm based in Massachusetts
High school graduates who have been accepted to an NAAB accredited program or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program for their freshman year are also eligible. Applicants must return to continue their professional studies in the academic year 2022-2023.
The student is required to provide the following materials:
1. A brief essay, describing their efforts and why they believe they should be selected. Please include your name and email address on each page.
2. One letter of faculty recommendation
How to Apply - 2-Step Process
On-line Application: No later than August 18
Required Materials: Submit to AIACMScholarships@gmail.com no later than Aug 19
· Email Subject Line must contain the student’s last name followed by type of material, e.g. SMITH_ESSAY, SMITH_RECOMMENDATION or SMITH_BOTH
· All materials should be in PDF Format
For Additional Information: ExecDirector@aiacm.org